Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Not Curable

So, Michelle Bachmann - you know, the allegedly rabid right winger, teas swigging partier - thinks that gays can be, well cured.

LMFAO!!

Seriously, there isn't a cure for homosexuality, anymore - unfortunately - than there is a cure for her delusions! Boy, do I wish there was a cure for her delusions, and that of like-minded people.

Let me tell you what my 86 year old mother, when asked about her gay son - that'd be me, just in case you have any doubts - said: Scott is just like God made him.

Do you hear that Michelle Bachmann? My 86 year old, Catholic mother, is a heck of a lot smarter than you!

You can't cure what God made. Sorry, you can delude yourself into believing you can cure what God made, and the people you allegedly brainwash can believe that they are cured, but, deep down, they're as gay as they were on the day the egg and sperm met and created life. Just sayin' . . .

Scottford

No comments:

Post a Comment